AirCanadaWifi.com is the portal to connect to Air Canada Airline Wi-Fi. Learn about Air Canada Airline Inflight Wi-Fi and its pricing to stay connected in the air.
How To Connect To Air Canada Airlines Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “ACWiFi” or “RougeWifi” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type aircanadawifi.com or rougewifi.com in the address bar.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to Air Canada Airline Wi-Fi.
Subscription and Pass
Air Canada offers different options for the usage of Wi-Fi on their aircraft and flights.
- One Hour Pass
- $6.50CAD: Available for one hour in your time during the flight.
- One Way Pass
- $21.00CAD: Available for a one-way trip.
- Monthly Access
- $69.95CAD: Available for one month on all flights in which internet coverage is provided.
Please note that Wi-Fi Onboard is equipped on flights between airports in Canada, US, and Mexico for monthly access.
Payment of Wi-Fi
- Payment for Wi-Fi Services can only be made using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
Air Canada Wi-Fi coverage is provided by Intelsat Inflight LLC or its regional affiliate.
Air Canada Airlines Wi-Fi Service is available on all aircraft of Boeing 777-300ER (77W), Boeing 777-200LR (77L), Airbus A330-300 (333), Boeing 787-9 (789), and Boeing 787-8 (788). However, for further acknowledgment of whether Wi-Fi is available on your flight or not, you can visit the Air Canada web page and refer to “Find out if Wi-Fi is available on your next flight”.
Customer Service Support
For further support and more details on Wi-Fi Services, you can contact Air Canada Airline Customer Service Support.