OryxComms.com is the portal to connect to Qatar Airways Wi-Fi. Learn about Qatar Airways Onboard Wi-Fi and its pricing to stay connected in the air.
How To Connect To Qatar Airways Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “Oryx Comms” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type oryxcomms.com in the address bar.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to Qatar Airways Wi-Fi.
The Wi-Fi facility is based on the duration and distance of the flight. Depending on the type of flight you book, there are two different Wi-Fi packages.
For 3 Hours, enjoy 100 MB for 10 Dollars
For the entire flight, enjoy 200 MB for 20 Dollars
For the entire flight, enjoy unlimited data for 10-20 Dollars
Qatar Airways Aircraft with Wi-Fi
- All Airbus A350-1000 is equipped with Super Wi-Fi
- All Airbus A350-900 (Qsuites) are equipped with Super Wi-Fi
- All Airbus A350-900 (non-Qsuites) are equipped with Wi-Fi (Mixed)
- All Boeing 777 (Qsuites) are equipped with Super Wi-Fi
- Some of the Boeing 777 (non-Qsuites) are equipped with Wi-Fi (Mixed)
- All Airbus A380 are equipped with Standard Wi-Fi
- All Boeing 787 are equipped with Standard Wi-Fi
- Some of the Airbus A330 are equipped with Standard Wi-Fi
- Some of the Airbus A320 are equipped with Standard Wi-Fi
- All Airbus A319 are equipped with Standard Wi-Fi
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there Free Wi-Fi on Qatar Airways?
Free internet is available on several popular routes, including those from Singapore, Amsterdam, Bangkok, Berlin, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London, Munich, and Paris.
On many flights from Doha, travelers traveling in Qatar Premium (first class) can access free wifi. On many other flights, you could get the first 30 minutes of wi-fi connection for free before paying for more time.
How can I Determine whether my Qatar Airways Flight has Wi-Fi?
- If you book your flight online, you can check to see if the selected flight or flights are Super Wi-Fi enabled.
- On crafts having Wi-Fi, the cabin staff will also notify passengers about the kind and accessibility of Wi-Fi service.
Is there Unlimited Wi-Fi on Qatar Airways?
No, there are limits to data use. That depends on the type of plan and flight.
How Many Devices can be connected to Qatar Airways Wi-Fi?
You can connect only one device to a plan at a time. Additionally, you will need to purchase the same plan for the additional devices if you wish to connect more.
Can I Make Voice Calls Using the Wi-Fi on Qatar Airways?
No, you cannot make voice calls using your mobile device or voice-based services like Skype or WhatsApp. OnAir’s GSM network, however, enables text messaging on flights operated by Qatar Airways.
Can I use Wi-Fi without the Qatar Airways App?
You may access the internet without the Qatar Airways app. You can get online by connecting any Wi-Fi-capable device to the Wi-Fi.
Who is the Provider of Qatar Airways Wi-Fi?
Qatar Airways offers in-flight Wi-Fi service to keep its passengers connected while flying with them. Gogo Inc. is the company that offers WiFi at Qatar Airways.