Virgin-atlantic-wifi.com is the portal to connect to Virgin Atlantic Wi-Fi. Learn about Virgin Atlantic Inflight Wi-Fi and its pricing to stay connected in the air.
How To Connect To Virgin Atlantic Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “Virgin-Atlantic” or “gogoinflight” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type virgin-atlantic-wifi.com in the address bar.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to Virgin Atlantic Wi-Fi.
Virgin Atlantic Airlines offers the following Wi-Fi passes and subscriptions.
- Wi-Fi Light
- £4.99 – You will get 40 MB against it (Offer 1)
- £4.99 – You will get one hour Internet Access (Offer 2)
- Wi-Fi Max
- £14.99 – You will get 150 MB against it (Offer 1)
- £14.99 – You will get full flight internet access (Offer 2)
- Messaging Pass
- £2.99 – You will get messaging access throughout the flight.
Please be advised that Offer 1, for both Wi-Fi Light and Wi-Fi Max services, is available for flights on 787 aircraft. Meanwhile, Offer 2, for both Wi-Fi Light and Wi-Fi Max services, and the Messaging Pass is available for flights on A330, A340, and 747 aircraft.
Virgin Atlantic Wi-Fi coverage
Virgin Atlantic is pleased to offer Wi-Fi across its entire fleet of 39 aircraft, ensuring customers can stay connected during flights to and from destinations including the US, Caribbean, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Wi-Fi connectivity is available at altitudes above 10,000 feet.
The airline has carefully selected two industry-leading Wi-Fi service providers, Panasonic and Gogo, to ensure that customers are provided with optimal Wi-Fi performance and connectivity. Flights on 787 aircraft will be equipped with Wi-Fi provided by Panasonic, while A330s, 747s, and A340-600s will utilize Gogo technology.
Customer Support Service
For further support and more details on Wi-Fi Services, you can contact Virgin Atlantic Customer Service Support.