Jetstar portal allows you to connect to the Jetstar Wi-Fi. Learn more about Jetstar Inflight Wi-Fi and its pricing to stay entertained in the air.
How To Connect To Jetstar Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “Jetstar Wi-Fi” network.
- Download and open the Jetstar App on your device.
- Select a plan, and you will be connected to the Jetstar Wi-Fi.
Access to Movies, TV, games, and music on Boeing 787 Dreamliners.
- Pre-purchase online: $10 AUD
- On-board price: $13 AUD
- Individual movie: $9 AUD
- Individual album or game: $6 AUD
In-flight entertainment is complimentary for Business Class passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Jetstar Have In-flight Internet?
Jetstar does not currently offer In-flight internet services on international or domestic routes on any of its aircraft.
Should you bring your own headphones?
Economy passengers are recommended to bring their own headphones. Standard single-pin is supported in the double-pin jacks. However, if you do not have headphones, the cabin crew will be happy to provide you with some.