Wifi.koreanair.com is the portal to connect to Korean Air Wi-Fi. Learn more about Korean Air Inflight Wi-Fi and its pricing to stay connected in the air.
How To Connect To Korean Air Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “Korean Air In-Flight” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type wifi.koreanair.com in the address bar.
- Select a plan, and you will be connected to the Korean Air Wi-Fi.
For International Flights on Boeing 737-8 and Airbus A321-neo Aircraft (as of September 2023):
Web surfing, email, listening to music and watching videos (within 480p)
Prices by route:
- Long haul: USD 20.95 (Full Flight) or USD 10.95 (2 Hours)
- Medium haul: USD 13.95 (Full Flight) or USD 10.95 (2 Hours)
- Short haul: USD 11.95 (Full Flight)
Text message through a chat apps such as KakaoTalk, Line, and WhatsApp (videos and photos not supported).
Prices by route:
- Long haul: USD 5.95
- Medium haul: USD 4.95
- Short haul: USD 4.95
Messaging service is free of charge until September 30, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which regions are classified as long, medium, and short haul?
- Long haul: America, Oceania, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (including MLE, NRT-HNL).
- Medium haul: Southeast Asia and Central Asia (including DEL, BOM, CMB, GUM), and Central Asia (TAS).
- Short haul: Japan, China, and Northeast Asia (including HKG, TPE, VVO, IKT, UBN, CMB-MLE).
How can I pay for the in-flight Wi-Fi service?
Payments are accepted in USD and can be made using credit or debit cards that are allowed for overseas use.
Do I need to purchase Wi-Fi service for connecting flights separately?
Yes, the Wi-Fi service is specific to individual flights. If you have a connecting flight, you will need to purchase the service again.