Scootwifi.com is the portal to connect to Scoot Wi-Fi. Learn about Scoot Inflight Wi-Fi and its pricing to stay connected in the air.
How To Connect To Scoot Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “Scoot_WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type www.scootwifi.com in the address bar.
- Select a plan, and you will be connected to the Scoot Wi-Fi.
Inflight Wi-Fi connectivity is available on the fleet of Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Your Wi-Fi session duration starts when you first log in till you exhaust your data plan. Unconsumed data will be rolled into your onward flight(s) within the next 24 hours operated by Scoot B787 Dreamliner which is equipped with Panasonic connectivity.
Save up to 20% if you purchase Wi-Fi before you board the aircraft.
- Data session: 20MB
- Price before you board the aircraft: $2.50 USD
- Onboard Price: $5.00 USD
- Features: Great for text messaging with 64kbps speed limit
- Data session: 80MB
- Price before you board the aircraft: $7.50 USD
- Onboard Price: $15.00 USD
- Features: Great for web browsing and social media.
- Data session: 200MB
- Price before you board the aircraft: $15.00 USD
- Onboard Price: $30.00 USD
- Features: Perfect for web browsing, email, and music streaming
- Data session: 1GB
- Price before you board the aircraft: $53.00 USD
- Onboard Price: $55.00 USD
- Features: Send emails, online shopping, music streaming, and web surfing
How to purchase Wi-Fi
Pre-purchase Wi-Fi when you book your flights on flyscoot.com or through Manage My Booking up to 4 hours before flight departure. After your flight booking is confirmed, you will get an email with Wi-Fi access code. Save or print it for later use as the cabin crew can not retrieve the details on-board.
Additionally, Wi-Fi can be purchased on-board your flight. Payment is accepted through all major credit cards and PayPal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which flights offer Wi-Fi service?
All Scoot Boeing 787 Dreamliners have Wi-Fi.
Can I use multiple devices to access the Wi-Fi?
Yes, but only one device can be connected at a time.
What credit cards can be used for onboard purchase of Wi-Fi?
Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and China UnionPay.
When is the Wi-Fi connectivity accessible?
Wi-Fi connectivity is accessible when the aircrafts is at a cruising altitude of 10,000 feet or higher.