Singaporeair-krisworld.com is the portal to connect to Singapore Airlines Wi-Fi. Learn about Singapore Airlines Inflight Wi-Fi and its pricing to stay connected in the air.
How To Connect To Singapore Airlines Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “KrisWorld” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type singaporeair-krisworld.com in the address bar.
- Select a plan, and you will be connected to the Singapore Airlines Wi-Fi.
1-Hour Surf Plan
- Price: USD 3.99.
- Passengers get 1 hour of continuous Wi-Fi availability. The plan can not be paused.
3-Hour Surf Plan
- Price: USD 8.99.
- Passengers get 3 hours of continuous Wi-Fi availability. The plan can not be paused.
Full Flight Surf Plan
- Price: USD 15.99.
- Stay connected for the entire flight.
Unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi is offered to the passengers travelling in Suites, First Class, Business Class, PPS, and supplementary card holders. KrisFlyer members in Premium Economy and Economy Class can avail Complimentary Surf session.
To claim your complimentary access, visit the portal and select “Complimentary Access” option and fill out the details.
Complimentary Wi-Fi Allowance
Your free Wi-Fi allowance will depend on your class of travel if you are a KrisFlyer member flying in Suites, First Class, or Business Class.
- PPS and supplementary cardholders enjoy unlimited Wi-Fi whether they travel in Suites / First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy Class, or Economy Class.
- KrisFlyer members get unlimited Wi-Fi if they travel in Suites / First Class or Business Class. But in Premium Economy Class, they get a 3-hour Surf Plan and a 2-hour Surf Plan in the Economy Class.
Non-KrisFlyer members can use unlimited Wi-Fi if they travel in Suites / First Class or Business Class. However, a complimentary Wi-Fi allowance is not applicable if they travel in a Premium Economy Class or Economy Class.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Inflight Connectivity Available on All Singapore Airlines’ Aircraft?
All Singapore Airlines aircraft, except for the Boeing 737-800 NG, offer the comfort of in-flight connectivity.
When Am I Allowed to Start Utilising the Wi-Fi Service?
Passengers are permitted to utilise the Wi-Fi service only when the aeroplane is sailing at a safe height and passing over recognised nations or international waterways.
Is the Experience of In-Flight Connectivity Safe?
Users are encouraged to utilise HTTPS-secured websites for a safe surfing experience and to be alert for browser alerts or suspicious links.